Linkin Park

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Yes, they were all awesome, but they went mainstream with Meteora, so they aren't that high up to me anymore, but whatever. Still good, I'll more than likely get the new one that they are working on when it comes out.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Decent band. I much preferred Hybrid Theory though. Meteora was alright, but any of that rap **** they tried to in between sucked ass.

Best songs by them I'd say are Numb, In The End, and Forgotten.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
They just used the same music, remixed, done backwards in every song! It's always the same crap. :(

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Sorry Darkmoon, but you're wrong. They didn't use the same music, it's all different notes. You'd know that if you payed attention to the music you listen to. They kept a continuous sound through the cd, but only because they knew what they wanted to sound like.

I can't wait for their new cd, they're supposed to be recording it now.

Kaoru

Apr 22, 2006
Michigan
Zenny
I didn't like the album they did with Jay-Z (sp?), but Meteora and Hybrid Theory were great. My brother got me hooked on Linkin Park.

I'd have to say my favorite songs are 'Breaking the Habit' and 'My December'.

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
I loved all the songs, but Breaking the Habit, My December, and a couple unreleased ones are my faves. And you do know that Breaking the Habit is a suicide song right? Just listen to it and you'll hear it. All or most of their songs are about family or personal problems. They wrote them for the kids in those situations, to help them see that there's other things to do for an outlet than the use of violence.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Mwahaha. I'm in the Linkin Park Underground...(thats their official membership club). And I actually got to meet them at a meet and greet. I got their autograph, it was such an awesome night! Not to mention i get a ton of never realeased tracks ect. I'm a big fan. ^^ Linkin Park is still my favorite band. My fav song is My December.

System Of A Down

May 17, 2006
Sydney
Zenny
i love all they're songs! i got my friend hooked onto them n now she loves them! i love chester his awesome n mr han is great but his gone fat now!

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
one of their best songs is In the End or Points of Authority they were my first heavy rock group i listened o. BTW anyone here like their song One Step Closer?