Linkin Park

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Lol yay! I have about three posters of them hanging up in my room let alone all my other ones, there is not a stich of white on my wall it's covered with a ton of stuff. I have a LP poster hanging on my celine right over my bed lol.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Linkin Park doesnt suck, and when did they go Emo?...I dont look at them as Emo. They never have seemed emo to me. When I met them in person they were happy people with smiles on there faces, heck I even made them laugh.. No way LP is not EMO. lol I think they are just rockers...or more then that...they are themselves.

The-Edge

Apr 30, 2006
Australia
Zenny
Yeah, LP rock. I'm obsessed. They're not emo, some of their lyrics may seem so, but well, singers do write about their lives and how they felt. But, overall, i'm obsessed...... '' The-Edge'' My user-name comes from their song ''one step closer''.... which has come to be one of my favorites.

J

Johnny Mo

i got hooked on linkin park the most random way, right i was watching cartton network and they had an add for gundam wing ( like the first one( the good one))
anyways during the add they played crawling and then i was like ****ING AWSOME COMBINATION!! man i gotta have that song and i eventually found out who played it and what sone and ever since then ive been listning to linking park!! :D :D

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah well Linkin Park and Gundam seed seem like a pretty good combination to me lol. I was just bored as hell on a 6 hour drive and my friend had their CD's for a walkman so I spent a ****in lot of time listening to them lol.

J

Johnny Mo

yaeh i think they are great, nice rocking music with some good raps. i like em allot