Naruto Anime

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I was talking to this girl in my class today about Naruto and it sounds even better that what I thought. I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone because I think she ma have told me a bit to much but it sounds kinda confusing about who is trying to kill who and for what reasons lol.

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
ninjitsu is wut they're called

n really i jus want to see the s_____ s_______ group come out n start causing mayhem along with naruto comming out all hardcore

n i agree sasuke does kinda look gay but i like wen he's tattooed with the seal.

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
lol well cloud, his profile is tht he's a mischievous kid n kinda rejected by society.

TBH, i rather prefer to see the big ass fights begin now.

Anyone read the latest manga chapters? I wasnt surprised wen i found out tht ppl moved up in the ninja world due to their skills. But i'm kinda laughing at naruto n sasuke since so much crap happened to them n they've stopped trying to get higher ranks than Genin.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
It's ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu., not jitsu.

Translation:

Ninja Technique, Hand-to-Hand Technique, Illusionary Technique.

Also, Naruto is stronger than any Jounin in Konoha, due to him being a Jinchuuriki; in which, in my opinion, he has use of the strongest of the Tailed Beasts.

Naruto is now learning the nature of his best chakra type, Wind.

Wind is the most offensive chakra.

Nature Manipulation is something for elite ninjas.

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
yup yup, for example the first, second hokages. Gaara who kicks butt any day of the week. who else does use nature as a weapon?

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
:/

They all use nature as a weapon, but 'Nature Manipulation' is how you use your chakra type most effectivly.

Naruto's chakra type is wind.