naruto movie

Hyuuga Hinata

Lavender Eyed Girl
Jul 25, 2006
Konohagakure
Zenny
english versions suck! they mess up the voices and dubs, my whole team 8 sounds freaky on the toonami version... except kureni sensei, shes got the voice of that chick in ghost in the shell and thats cool XD

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol seeing as i'm a big fan of voice acting myself its kinda hard to hear that. I suppose i'll have to listen o it myself before I criticise the voice acting on it.

Do they use different people to dub the movies? I remember they did that with come other animes ><

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
DO not watch the english version. Either read the manga or watch the japanese episodes. And I've seen the first Naruto movie in japanese, but not the second. Which is what Limewire is for. I've also read the manga of the first movie.

J

Johnny Mo

yeah ive been wanting to watch that show, but i cant find it in aus AT ALL!! im like oMg!! so yeah i hear allot of pple ranting on about it 2 is it seriousley any good.

J

Johnny Mo

wow thats pretty good man. u sure its really that good?? cuz askaninja is pretty ****ing funny

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Sorry to say OWA but your post has just been reported to other admins....you've been around here long enough to know the rules so please do what you can to stick to them. Thanks.

And yes i'm still currently loooking for the trailer. I think Fusion-X or Roxas may have posted it somewhere lol.