NHL

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
so anyone got any comments on it? so far Carolina leads the series 2-0 against Oilers. Now we know Oilers made it out 2-0 loss in the series against Ducks..... but can they pull it off once more? :unsure

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Course they can, Dont mess with the Oilers ><, I hate carolina so if carolina beats the oilers all of you are going to hell ;)

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I doubt it. I wish I could be more positive about it, but I think the Oilers are done, if they had Roloson I'd say they take it to 7, but really Carolina is a really good team, perhaps too good for the Oilers.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I think oilers can make it..... but yeah without roloson.... it;s gonna be much harder. Jussi isn't too bad... most of the goals given weren't really his fault.

Oilers need to be more physical in 1st period... like send Laraqiue in so he cna bash guys up... instead they took penalties and more of them....

I have a feeling though.... this will go to atleast game 6 for sure....

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Yeah, be physical. Take the fight to them, don't sit back and let them take control, especially in Raleigh, they need to play physical, go at them, forecheck, and have their checkers check, and their scorers and playmakers feed off that and score.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Maybe if their coach wasnt an idiot they would've won at least one of the two games, but w/e if they lose I wont really care, since my fav hockey team are the ducks

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
the coach isn't bad... its the players... game 1 they could have won... if not for roloson's injury at the end and the stupid mistake by the goalie.... and game 2 should have been won by oilers... but they took TONS of penatlies.... and it costed them a 5-0 lead.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
I dont like their coach, but if they had those many chances to win then we all know they're gonna win eventually, their coach is gonna say WE CANT LOSE, IT'S OUR TIME NOW, WE HAVE TO MAKE HISTORY AND BEAT CARLOINA WHILE BEING DOWN 2-0 but im sure they'll come back and win

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Stewie Griffin said:
They came back from 2-0 against the Sharks, so hey there's some more recent proof right there if they ever need to look back and look for some positive motivation.
the reason they won is cause they changed there play.. They realized they needed to step it up and they did.... let's hope they can do the same again......