NHL

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I hope Edmonton wins...><; I'm watching the Playoff Finals game 4 right now..if they win this one, then it'll be tied wiht Carolina. I'm pretty sure, correct me if i am wrong. I havent got much of a chance to watch hockey lately lol.

Last edited:

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Yeah, so when Carolina wins the cup sometime later this week, technically they wont be the deserving champions as they were clearly NOT the best team in hockey this season. I can literally think of a half dozen teams that were better then Carolina this season teams like New Jersey, Detroit, Calgary, Anaheim, Dallas, Ottawa, Buffalo but Carolina lucked its way through.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yeah OILERS WIN IT!!!!!!!!! now 3-2.... I still believe oilers can win game 6.... As I said above........ this will go to ATLEAST game 6.... before everything is over.... but I hope it goes to game 7.... it will be very interesting and fun to watch a sudden death game :D

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
*Sniffles.* OMG!!!!......I actaully tear'd when I saw the end of game 7, the last 10 mins. I was just praying and praying a miracle would happen...but noooo...the Huricanes won! I'm depressed now, the Oilers did a good job and for getting as far as they did the'll be remembered. I'm happy for Carolina, but I really wanted to see Edmonton win.. oh well better luck next year...for everyones team.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I watched it.... and I am pissed. I think the Canes played a good game, that's why they won... I mean Oilers had so many powerplays... even a damn 5 on 3.... but still didn't get a goal. Yet the Canes got on power play goal in... which in the end was the winning goal.

The "real game" score was 2-1 and I feel sorry for the oilers... They will go home tonight and think, "How did we lose.... we made it too game 7....pushed so hard...lost by ONE!! goal"

I think Canes deserved to win, also Cam Ward was just amazing. The saves he made and all throughout the playoffs.

Anyways Playoffs are over and I can't wait for the next season. Because of the new rules/sallary caps and all... there are TONS of free agents out... and it will be fun to see where players go now. A lot of coaches were fired.... players will be traded and free agents will be signed. So I can't wait till then :D

Anyhow it was a good exciting game 7 and I look forward to the new upcoming season. Well that;s all, time to get ready for FOOTBALL season!! CFL!! GOOOO BC LIONS!!!!! :D