Silent Hill

B

Bo Vine

I enjoyed playing through the games, so I'm a little bit concerned that they are turning the series into some hardcore franchise. But I'm still looking forward to seeing Silent Hill the motion picture.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
i loved the game but they swtich up the movie a bit. intead of larry it going to be a women. same story as the game trying to find sheryl. and even cybil or w/e the chick cops name is will be on there. so pretty much all it changes its the main cha from guy to girl

Genres: Action/Adventure and Suspense/Horror

Release Date: April 21st, 2006 (wide)

MPAA Rating: Not Rated

Distributors: TriStar Pictures

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
it seems like its going to be exactly like the game. so far the characters do. exept for that chick. i bet itll be good but only time will tell

J

Jecht

Yah I saw the trailer for this, I kinda knew it was the Silent Hill movie even before you see the sign, it just had that feel to it. I have to say that it looks great, considering the bits of footage we get to see in it. I believe this movie is related to the first Silent Hill game, because of the cop as well as the car accident, all seems very similar to that of the first game. :D So glad they're makin it

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I played 2 and 3 of the Silent Hill series, and I hope the movie is good. I'm sure it wont be to bad judging on the trailer, but still I have my doubts. The games were ok but they still could have been a bit better then they were in my opinion.

wlminter

Apr 13, 2006
In front of the computer
Zenny
I've played all of the Silent hill games, and I loved them. Except for 4, 4 sucked. I saw the trailer to this and I'm really excited. It looked like it had Pyramid Head in it, so that means that I will see it. I'll watch anything if it has Pyramid Head in it!