Silent Hill

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
she never actually got out of the other dimension thing bah! after all she did! pshh! they change the ending too cause in the game its different lol

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, but when it showed she was at least half a mile away from her and she got teleported to the demension by that creepy girl.

J

Jecht

I saw this movie the other day and I agree it was good, definitely worth watching if you're a fan of the games but it wasn't "THE BEST" movie in the world. I do like how they managed to give it that same eerie feeling the game gave off, how they transfered worlds when the fire alarms went on, just how it went from a quiet, deserted town, to a twisted, world of hell with all those creatures.

I agree the ending could've been done better, but when you think about it, if they can do that to a movie, making you think "Well she got out of silent hill, returned home having everything looking like it was back to normal... why doesn't she see her husband and why doesn't he see her" having the cloudy affect as well. It's one of those endings where they are able to grasp onto those parts of your mind that think about these odd things.

As for the cop, I'm guessing that she was just fortunate to see a world worse then what she lived in hahah

Ryan

Feb 24, 2006
Zenny
I might go and see it, I know it was a PSX game but it does look cool. I like the advertisement poster. We will be waiting or something. :D

Larxene

Apr 11, 2006
Memoria
Zenny
I swear I never saw this thread. I saw the movie and it was so cool. This movie and Advent Children are my favorites so far. Oh, and I loved when they played "You're not here" at the end. This movie is so great.

Claire Redfield

May 1, 2006
Rockfort Island
Zenny
The Silent Hill Movie was so FRICKIN AWSOME! This is how they should have done the Resident Evil movies. The movie mixed the elements in Silent Hill 1 and Silent Hill 2. Pyramid Head was AWSOME! But I was disappointed that there wasn't alot of scenes with him in it. Though the ending somewhat gives me the impression that there is possibly going to be a sequel. The movie was enough of the game to make it cool, but it's main storyline (for those who have played the game, Dalhia isn't a badguy, and didn't do what she did to the girl) was changed quite a bit, though it was still good.

I wouldn't suggest this movie for those who wouldn't be able to watch gorey movies. There is alot of scenes of blood, though the majority of it is near the end. Actual suffering is seen in about one or two scenes.

If you're a Silent Hill fan, or even just a Horror fan, I'd suggest this movie.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Claire Redfield said:
The Silent Hill Movie was so FRICKIN AWSOME! This is how they should have done the Resident Evil movies. The movie mixed the elements in Silent Hill 1 and Silent Hill 2. Pyramid Head was AWSOME! But I was disappointed that there wasn't alot of scenes with him in it. Though the ending somewhat gives me the impression that there is possibly going to be a sequel. The movie was enough of the game to make it cool, but it's main storyline (for those who have played the game, Dalhia isn't a badguy, and didn't do what she did to the girl) was changed quite a bit, though it was still good.

I wouldn't suggest this movie for those who wouldn't be able to watch gorey movies. There is alot of scenes of blood, though the majority of it is near the end. Actual suffering is seen in about one or two scenes.

If you're a Silent Hill fan, or even just a Horror fan, I'd suggest this movie.
LOL you make it sound so good. I was thinking of it... but if it was like RE then it won't be worth it. If its better than RE then I might go check it out

Claire Redfield

May 1, 2006
Rockfort Island
Zenny
OH HECK YEAH! It's what the Resident Evil movies SHOULD have been. It's good. I'm a MASSIVE Resident Evil fan, and I won't even buy the movies. A friend of mine made a movie from the game called The Movies of me pretty much killing everyone who had something to do with the movies. It was hilarious. I have the link to it. But no. Silent Hill was great. the RE movie writers should be put down... and have me taking the place...

C

Chris

This movie was pretty good. A lot of people didn't like it though or were confused about what was going on. That is probably because the majority of them never heard or tried the game. If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out :D

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
I have Played all 4 Silent Hill Games and i think that they are cool and the movie looks Amazing i have been waiting cause i heard they where bringing an Animation Movie like the games but bringing a real life Movie thats the BEST

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
I made sure that I had played at least one Silent Hill game before I saw this movie. I got the 4th one. :laugh

But yeah, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time while watching the movie. I had already read some backstory on the first Silent Hill game, and I understood the movie pretty well. Very good graphics, the monsters were scary, and I loved the music. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD.