spider-man 3 movie

Dr. Tendou

May 17, 2007
South Carolina
Zenny
I assume everyone has already heard the rumors of the Villains and new characters for 4. In case you haven't heard here they are......

Villains
Lizard-was really hinted at in 3 with all the Lizard skeletons in the background, during Dr. Conner scenes.

Carnage-I personally wish they would not do another symboite. I would like to see Shocker play a minor villain role. But remember Conners still has a piece of the symboite in his lab,

Black Cat-not so much a villain but is rumored to be in the movie.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I assume everyone has already heard the rumors of the Villains and new characters for 4. In case you haven't heard here they are......

Villains
Lizard-was really hinted at in 3 with all the Lizard skeletons in the background, during Dr. Conner scenes.

Carnage-I personally wish they would not do another symboite. I would like to see Shocker play a minor villain role. But remember Conners still has a piece of the symboite in his lab,

Black Cat-not so much a villain but is rumored to be in the movie.
Carnage would be sweeet!! I wanna see him for sure.

The lizard... doesn't matter, I'm not too interested in him though...

Black Cat would be cool to see too.

If there is no kingpin in #3, since I haven't seen it.. they need HIM! for sure! He plays a real good villian role. Especially an episode I've seen where he unities many enemies togethor and they all go against spiderman.

I'd also like to see Ironman or Warmachine with spidey, that would kick ass!

Dr. Tendou

May 17, 2007
South Carolina
Zenny
There is really no point in having Kingpin in was in Daredevil. The reason Venom was "mis-handled" was because Avi Arad pushed for Venom. Sam has been on record as to having a certain disinterest in the symboite's. Another reason is from what I have read from online interviews. THe guy who wrote the script for 3.....Wrote such a complex and long script the movie was going to be split into 2 movies.

Basically when Venom(Originally Topher was going to play Vulture....but they couldn't find a way to connect the character to Peter) enters at the 1 hour 50 minute mark and not to long after that, when Harry dies. The movie would have ended. And led into the first "cliff hanging" going into another movie of the franchise. But they just couldn't find a decent climax to end the movie on. Setting up what I would have loved to see.....Venom with more freakin screen time. Sure he kicked Spidey's arse for the 20 minutes he was in, but a whole movie of Venom kicking Spidey's arse would've been hella cooler. Still though I loved the movie and here is the blog about the villains for 4. Keep in mind a year before Venom was even announced to the public. They broke the news. So take that for what it's worth.

http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/blog/index.php?/archives/64-Exclusive-Spider-Man-4-Villains-Revealed...-Already%21.html

When Spider-Man 3 was being prepped Sam Raimi and Columbia Pictures tried to hold the announcement of Venom for as long as they possibly could... confirming the news just before Comic Con in July of 2006. But here we are, the day Spider-Man 3 hits theaters, and your good pal here has the skinny on who you will see in Spider-Man 4 - with or without Sam Raimi (hater of all things symbiotic).

Before I hit you with the news, let me make it clear that we got this news from a 100% reliable source working on the film. He's the one who told us Venom was the villain in Spidey 3 and nobody believed us. So here you have it, the biggest announcement of 2008... NOW!

Our regular scooper tells FreezeDriedMovies that plans are underway for Spider-Man 4, which were (obviously) set up in the third film. In the third entry, Dr. Curt Connors (played by Dylan Baker) looks at a piece of symbiote with Peter Parker. The movie then travels along it's path without another mention of that "piece" of symbiote. This is the set up for Spider-Man 4 where that small piece of alien symbiote becomes CARNAGE. Yes Cletus Kasady is coming to the big screen, one of Spider-Man most horrifying and evil villains. Not only with Parker have to deal with the red lean mean killing machine, but Connors is set to become the long awaited LIZARD! these two villains have all been CONFIRMED for Spider-Man 4. There is talk of the Black Cat making her first appearance, but that's all but official.

So there you have it. Spider-Man, The Lizard, Carnage... and hopefully NO Sam Raimi. Avi Arad, please find someone who CARES what the fans think!

Edit: Nitz I agree with you on the whole Team Up with Superhero's in a movie. But it will most likely never happen.....to many different studios own the rights to the different characters. The best Spidey fans can hope for is Spider-Man 6 be the last movie and have the Villains be The Sinister Six.

Last edited: