World Wrestling Entertainment

Jechtsphere

Jan 13, 2006
[Stealth]
www.dark-essence.net
Zenny
I knew that though...

I read up some old news on WWE today and know why Christian isn't there...

Matt is still there I think but Jeff Hardy left for ECW or something...

Who else left...I don't remember...oh Dudlez as well...

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I know that Christian is in TNA now. He's actually the #1 contender there for the NWA Title, he faces Jeff Jarrett (another former WWE guy) at Against All Odds on Feb. 12th for the title.

But, why did he leave though? I never knew why. :/

Dudleys left for TNA as well, did Jeff Hardy. The reasons why I still don't know.

Some other former WWE guys that are currently in TNA now are B.G. James (Road Dogg in WWE), Kip James (Billy Gunn in WWE), Diamond Dallas Page, Kevin Nash, Sean Walldon (X-Pac in WWE), Raven, and there's some rumors about Chris Jericho recently signing with TNA as well.

So yeah that's about it, TNA got some former big names from the early 00's on their roster.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah for sure, TNA is slowly gaining on WWE as the best sports-entertainment business whether he realizes it or not.

How come they left though? Contract disagreements? Didn't like their role? Or what?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
And he fired Chris Jericho. . .a former 2-time WWE Champion who the fans loved, a guy who loved the fans, entertained them, and could be used as a good heel if they had to.

Makes me question why Vince gets rid of these guys. Jim Ross too. . .I mean, I dunno. :/

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, he hired Joey Styles and promoted Jonathan Coachman from backstage interview to lead broadcaster on Raw.

Christian apparently didn't get fired though, I read on that, he just parted ways to pursue something else he wanted more then the same thing he's been doing in the WWE for 2-3 years straight now. And I can't blame him. He's a main eventer now in TNA.

Oh Jon, if you wanna see TNA, it's on Spike TV Saturday nights at 11 PM (8 PM your time).

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Friday nights on UPN at 5 PM your time. 8 PM my time.

As far as Coach, honestly I don't mind the dude. He seems very on-top of things and professional. I mean he's no JR, but still the next best thing IMO.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
A lot got either fired, released, didn't want to re-negociate a contract, didn't agree to terms that they liked, etc.

Biggest name in the last year to leave is most definetely Chris Jericho. Christian left too, he was a pretty big name, but Jericho was by far the biggest loss in the last year.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Ah, okay. Yeah Smackdown is the younger, more athletic brand. Raw is more the bigger guys who everyone knows and has been around for years, as well as all the drama goes on, on Raw. Smackdown is more of younger, athletic guys as I said.

But yeah Orton got a concussion apparently.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
You didn't miss much. Just Shawn Michaels and Vince drama continuing as well as Masters losing to RVD.

This Monday it'll be RVD vs HHH vs Big Show, 1 fall to a finish, winner faces John Cena for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania.

Edge also got his ass handed to him pretty bad by Cena again last Monday too.