Xenosaga FC

Zidane

Jan 12, 2006
Southern Indiana
squarereality.com
Zenny
Jechtsphere said:
I'm a Xeno fan, in proto-omega now fighting the old man...i beat him but then he came back with 32000 life >.<

Ah, I know who you are talking about....Patriach. He's a royal pain in the butt. Here's how a friend told me to fight him.

Party: Junior, KOS-MOS, chaos

Build up everyone's stock guages. Heal when needed. Then once all your characters are through, use Aura sword on Jr. and KOS-MOS. Have Junior lead with two shots (I don't remember his zone break.) Boost KOS-MOS behind and break him and hit him with your stock. Boost chaos before she finishes. Then release Chaos stock. Then boost Jr. Then keep boosting between the three, double if you wanted too until you run out of boost. That should be enough to kill his first form. Set up again and release him yet again.

You will notice that it does more damage when you stack elemetns.

And I am glad you beaten it. Also, I don't think chaos is the white testiment. But where are speculations.

Kaius

Jan 23, 2006
st. louis
Zenny
rubedo didn't kill albedo just stoped him from doing somthing with udo, and remeber if albedo dies then rubedo dies also, they share one heart, and if albedo did die it dosn't matter b/c all the other masked men died also

Zidane

Jan 12, 2006
Southern Indiana
squarereality.com
Zenny
Here's how it is seen.

chaos's real name (I cannot spell it for the life of me, but it's Yoshima or something like that.) It means Jesus. Thus, seeing why he has the aura and angelic powers.

As far as the white testiment..that deals with a saying Wilhelm stated, (or it could've been chaos who said that.) "The rider of the white horse." That would be Albedo. And Wilhelm makes a reference to that later in the game. Because if you remember correctly, chaos is talking to Wilhelm outside the hull of the Durandal. So how did he go from there inside within the matter of seconds?

Like I said, there's many conspiricies against it.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
just beat the game, and wow i really want to play the next one bad

chaos just keeps getting better and better :p

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
really he was in both my party for both games

i was really dissapionted in Jin though, there was just something about him that sucked

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
so does anybody know if there is any new playable characters to play as in battle other when the AWGS or what ever

Kaius

Jan 23, 2006
st. louis
Zenny
I don't know why but I couldn't keep momo off my batteling team, Oo. that guy that likes shion "allen" is a playable charater