Evanescence

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I'm sure most, if not all of you have heard of this band. But anyway, what do you think about them? I think they rock. They're not my favorite band, but all their songs are very deep, and great. Plus Amy Lee I would say is seriously the best vocalist ever. Plus she's pretty hot. ;)

What do you all think of this band?

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yes thank you i forgot about this damn good band. I thought they were brave putting a chick as their lead singer for a band like this but they pulled it off with ease. I have one of there CD's buried somewhere i'm gonna dig it out again :D

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
lol, yeah I just dug mine out yesterday and started listening to it again. I had forgotten how great they were and that the Fallen album was. :p

I swear, until yesterday it musta been about 6 months since I had listened to that album. Damn glad I put it on yesterday to listen to for once again.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Jamie . . . you like this band? Amy Lee has a great voice, but the music . . . argh . . . makes me want to puke.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I never said that it didn't, but their music is still acceptable. I think they could have done more mixing or sampling in their music, but then that would have made them a little to techno. I preferred there rock side.

trance_baby

Jan 14, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Zenny
They are really good i love them so much my favourite song of thiers was Tourniquet and Wash it all away

& if anyone wants any of thier songs just to pm me and i will gladly send it to you ;)

Kaoru

Apr 22, 2006
Michigan
Zenny
I love Evanescence. I haven't listened to them in a while, though...

I need to share a weird story:
My cousin and I were listening to Evanescence while playing Rack-O in a hotel room. The song Haunted came on, and the phone rang. When I answered it, there was nobody there. Looking back, it was probably just someone with the wrong number, but it sure freaked us out then!

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
I too like them especially their songs going under and bring me to life they rock!

System Of A Down

May 17, 2006
Sydney
Zenny
evanescence is a cool band! they're releasing a new album in october this year i cant wait to hear it! i live the song going under.... thats my favourite

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
I love them Amy Lee has the best rock voice ever lol, I like most of their songs I hope they continue to make more.