Evanescence

Tinkerbell

Aug 13, 2006
U.S.A
z9.invisionfree.com
Zenny
The Miz said:
I'm sure most, if not all of you have heard of this band. But anyway, what do you think about them? I think they rock. They're not my favorite band, but all their songs are very deep, and great. Plus Amy Lee I would say is seriously the best vocalist ever. Plus she's pretty hot. ;)

What do you all think of this band?

Yes, they really are a great band. I love that band. They have alot of good songs.

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I've owned their new album since right after it came out, and honestly, you will not hear better music. Anywhere.

The album is so full of energy, with powerful sounds and lyrics mixed in with Amy's amazing voice and emotion. And to top it all off the album is one of those albums that anyone can listen to and enjoy really.

It may be the best album track for track, emotionally, lyrically, and sound-wise since No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom which was well, going on 12 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, there have been great albums out there in between as well, but this is truly a timeless album that is in every way, shape, and form, amazing.

Fallen and all their earlier demos and stuff were great too, but not a masterpiece so to speak. Fallen I listened to in small doses so I didn't drive myself sick with it, but The Open Door is a totally different story, obviously.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I agree. I like their music all in all...but most of my favorite songs come out of "The Open Door". Every song on the album is easy to listen to without getting bored of, and evey song is a good song.