Evanescence

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
They have good music to follow but theres something weird about it. I just don't particulary like the band behind the voice. Maybe they could use some good spamling techniques to give it a new edge? Is there a sampler in there already?

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
a sampler? lol nah amy lee makes the song good she has to tell the others what to do because theyre too stupid to know lol.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
HAHAHAHAHA ya but they always release albums every 3 years but they all seem to be sorta good it prob takes 3 yrs because thats how long she tells her band what they have to do lol

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
dont know i was looking on the offical site and it said they are in the studio now making the new album that should be released in October, has anyone else got the Live DVD they did because i watched that and going on Tour with Evanescence would be Amazin or yer and the New Album hasnt got Ben Moody on it because he quit evanescene

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Fair enough. I was wondering where you heard it from too lol. Offical sites are pretty damn trusty about that sort of stuff...then again delays have been known to happen. I'll most likely DL it after its been released.

Uchiha Sasuke

Jul 25, 2006
Somewhere
Zenny
Did they ever release more music videos from that album?? I remember Going Under and my Immortal and Bring me to Life but I'd like to see other videos

QueenOfDeath

Aug 11, 2006
Guess.
Zenny
They are such a good band, mainly because they're so different from the majority of other bands. I agree that their songs are inspiring, through a combination of deep lyrics and musical arrangements.

I know it's predictable by Bring Me to Life and My Immortal are my favourite songs of theirs.

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
Those two songs are also my favorite...and this band I think is one of the best out there...their music is very deep and intense making it all the more better...I can't wait for their new album..but i gotta say that Fallen is their best album.